- Inflatable hip-hugging hipt belt to take load off your shoulder
- Greatly enhanced hip belt stability
- Easy access waist pockets
- Foldable and super lightweight
- Reflective water resistant zipper pockets with premium SBS zipper
The quality of material was good. Fully waterproof, can put a 3L hydration bag on the front zip slot.
Shoulder straps rather long and I am standing 1.76m. As a result, the bottom of the pack will be bumping around the butts (i.e. Having retracted the adjustable straps to its shortest length).
When the pack is placed on a flat surface, the water bottles tend to fall off from the side pockets. A flexible tie or string would be useful to secure the water bottles.
There are some fabric notches on both front sides of the pack, wished they were designed to secure trekking Poles. Looks more for attaching the bicycle helmet or sleeping bag.
The air cushion for the backing was indeed useful an d took some stress off the back.
Able to fold up into a tiny bundle and waterproof was the selling point for me.